The protection of your personal data is important to us!
1. What is Personal Data
The term "personal data" refers to information of individuals, such as name, email address, contact telephone number etc., which identify you.
2. What is the Processing of Personal Data
Any operation or sequence of operations performed with or without the use of automated means, on personal data such as the collection, registration, organization, structure, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, retrieval of information, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of sharing, association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
We take care to collect only your absolutely necessary Data, which are appropriate and clear for the intended purpose. This Data includes the following:
Data that may be requested when creating a user account:
- Email address, password, first name, last name, postal address, telephone number.
Details of your transactions with us, either through our physical stores or through our online store:
- For example, we collect notes from our conversations with you, details of any complaints or comments you make, details of purchases you made, products added to or removed from your cart, coupon redemptions.
Interests and shopping preferences, which help us to suggest you specific products and services that interest you.
Traffic information of our website or other websites that you have browsed before us.
Your social media username, if you interact with us through these channels, to help us respond to your questions or comments.
3. For what purpose do we process your Data?
We collect your Data for the purposes of the provided products and/or services of our Company and especially for:
a) the management of the sale of our products and/or services, e.g. your communication and information regarding the availability of products and the progress of your order, the execution of your order, the shipment of products, the management of your debts to the Company, the realization of returns and the provision of guarantees.
b) controlling, improving and adapting to your preferences and choices regarding our products and/or services;
c) Sending you a newsletter/offers: With your consent, we will use your personal data, preferences and transaction details to inform you via:
· Social media
for related products and services, including personalized offers, discounts, etc. Of course you have the option to revoke this consent at any time.
d) Participation in Contests: The Company processes your Data, in case you agree to participate in contests it conducts, to notify you if you are the winner of the contest and to deliver your gift.
4. Who are the recipients of your Data - How is your Data communicated?
Access to your Data is the absolutely necessary staff of the Company, which is committed to maintaining confidentiality and our partner companies or third party service providers, who process your Data as Processors on our behalf and in accordance with our orders.
5. How do we ensure that Editors respect your Data?
The Executors on our behalf have agreed and are contractually obligated by the Company to:
· Maintain confidentiality,
· Not send your Data to third parties without the permission of the Company,
· Take appropriate security measures,
· Comply with the legal framework for the protection of personal data and in particular Regulation 979/2016 / EU (otherwise known as GDPR).
6. What are your rights?
You have the right to access your personal data.
This means that you have the right to be informed by us if we process your Data. If we process your Data you can ask to be informed about the purpose of processing, the type of your Data we hold, to whom we give it, how long we store it for, if automated decisions are made, but also about your other rights, such as correction, deletion of data, restriction of processing and submission of a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority.
You have the right to correct inaccurate personal data.
If you find that there is an error in your Data you can request us to correct it (e.g. name correction or change of address notification).
You have the right of erasure.
You can ask us to delete your data if it is no longer necessary for the above mentioned processing purposes or you wish to revoke your consent in case this is the only legal basis.
You have the right to tranfer your Data.
You have the right to restrict processing.
You have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your Data.
You may object to the processing of your Data and we will stop the processing of your Data unless there are other compelling and legitimate reasons prevailing over your right. If you have given your consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data, you may revoke your consent at any time with future effect.
7. How can you exercise your rights?
To exercise your rights, you can submit a request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org entitled "Exercise of Rights" and we are going to carefully examine it and answer you as soon as possible.
· If you want to correct your Data in your user account, you can log in to it and make any correction/change without the need to submit a Request.
· If you wish to withdraw your consent to receiving our newsletter, you can do so by selecting the link "…if for any other reason you want your e-mail to be deleted, click here" located at the bottom of each newsletter.
8. What is the applicable law when for the processing of your Data by us?
Applicable Law is the Greek Law, as formulated according to the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679 / EU, and in general the current national and European legislative and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
For any disputes related to your Data, competent courts are the Courts of Athens.